MEDICALRENTING.COM SP. Z O.O. is implementing a project co-financed by European Funds entitled "Project of internationalisation of MedicalRenting.com on German and Italian markets".
Objective: to increase the Company's revenues and their geographical diversification through the internationalization of the MedicalRenting.com platform into 2 new target markets: Germany and Italy.
The project envisages tasks related to the purchase of consulting services for the adaptation of the service to the German and Italian markets, services related to the design of marketing and advertising campaigns, legal services (related to the creation of regulations and related to legal support of the process of negotiation and conclusion of contracts) and participation in 5 foreign international trade fair events as an exhibitor in the UK, USA, Germany and the United Arab Emirates.
The product to be internationalised is the:
- Marketplace platform for renting medical rooms to doctors.
The project will be implemented under de minimis aid in the period from 01.12.2020 to 28.03.2022.
The project will achieve the following result indicators:
- Number of enterprises that entered new foreign markets: 1;
- Number of foreign trade contracts concluded as a result of project implementation (criterion C.2) Trade contract/documented sales are counted for a unique contractor: 5;
- Number of companies that have implemented process changes: 1;
- Number of marketing and advertising campaigns designed: 1;
- Number of designed service regulations, product warranties or other documents necessary for launching a product in a new market: 1;
- Number of designed documents to support the negotiation and contracting process: 2;
- Number of designed projects adapting design, services and packaging to the requirements of foreign markets: 1.
Value of the project: PLN 938,981.43
European Funds contribution: PLN 624,365.38